Thursday, August 27, 2009

Want me to make you something special?

Want me to make you something special?
My good bloggy friend Kimbo is going to make me something special because I signed up on her blog, now it's your turn to get something special from me!The first 5 people to respond to this blog will get something made especially for them, by me, *who wouldn't want that?!So here's the "games" mumbo jumbo:
I have one year to get you your special gift - It really shouldn't take that long**
What I make you will be one of a kind***
You won't know what it is until it arrives at your doorstep****
You have to repost this on your blog and do the same for the first 5 responses to youDisclaimers:*there is no guarantee that you will like what I send you, ,**with me hopefully moving in the next month or so I'm not making any promises on a quick turn around, but it won't be a year***unless I like it so much I later make one for myself too**** At this point I have no idea what it is either!

No comments:

Post a Comment