Tuesday, August 25, 2009

28 weeks


Well I went for my 1hr glucose test and failed took the 3hr glucose test and failed.... such dissappoinment and just overall shocked I am. So now I'm diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, I've got to change my eating habits and what I eat not to mention test my suger 4x a day. They want to see if they can control it with just diet and excercise right now. I've started walking everynight after dinner, and the numbers jump around but it's going to take a bit till I'm used to this. Adrionna is very active, constantly moving around. I've gained 4lbs this month so a total of 18lbs so far. I start my every two week Dr's visit's now. Next visit I get another u/s to see if the placenta has moved up any. Adrionna's room is finished except just waiting on the crib which will come in Sept.

No comments:

Post a Comment