Tuesday, August 25, 2009

11 weeks to go


11 weeks to go is very exciting, won't belong before she is here. I'm not feeling to well this week, came down with broncitis so have been fighting that but went to the dr and she gave my a rx for 875mg of ammoxacilian so hopefully it will start working soon. I've been writing everything I eat down so I can see what brings my suger up and what doesn't. I go the end of next week for my u/s but i'm wondering now that I have GD will I get more u/s so they can see how big she is getting. No swelling as of yet, hopefully it stays that way. I've been drinking alot of water, so hopefully that has been helping. She is weighing according to my book almost 3lbs and is about 15 1/2 inches tall. I'm thinking she'll be about 20-21 inches when she is born. Now her weight couldn't even guess since they say the GD makes her gain weight fast, Arthur was 7lbs 6oz so don't think she will be that small, probably around 8lbs hopefully not 9lbs. If I have to have a c-section I want them to take her as soon as they can so I can get healed and back to work, this being out on short term and only bringing home $166.00 a week is killing us big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment