Monday, August 31, 2009

30 weeks


With only 10 weeks left, things are getting there. Her room is done and has been for about 2 weeks now. I went to the dr on Thursday and my placenta has moved up so no C-section for that. My sugers where good and I lost 1lb. Baby girl weighs 2lbs 14oz and is right on scheduale for Nov 7th. Me on the other hand are having a problem now with low amniotic fluid, she said it's just alil low. So will have another u/s in 2 weeks on Sept 9th to see how it is looking. I've been getting the Braxton Hicks contractions and I think some regular ones. They cause alot of heavy pressure and some pain. I've had a few that I actually had to breathe through. Tonight starts our 1st lamaze class, we've got 3 of them. It's been 13 years for me and 17 for Carl so hopefully we learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment