Sunday, May 3, 2009

Trimester 2 Starts!


My baby is now the size of a peach, how awesome. Next time I'm in the grocery store will be looking for peaches to measure myself how big. I'm feeling pretty good nothing really bothering me, the occasional heartburn/intergestion at night while trying to sleep. My nails have grown like wild fire the past two weeks, which I like since I haven't been able to keep long nails since I started at Pepsi. Work is going good getting more tired though as the weeks go by. Thats to be expected, with all the lifting and pulling of pallets. I've started buying diapers here and there, so I can have a stock pile for when I do have to go out on leave won't have to worry about them atleast. I did some planting this weekend since it's May I figured I needed to get some flowers in my pots and hanging baskets, will tackle the flower bed some other time, maybe June! Well I haven't gained anymore weight by my scale and I have my next dr appt on May 12 and hopeing it stays that way. I don't see the 20lbs being a goal number more like 35-40 is my range but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment