Saturday, April 25, 2009

12 weeks AKA 3 Months




Well I'm coming right along, hit 3 months today and excitied about it. It won't belong before I really can't fit in any of my clothes. My feet are tired and sore and burning today, but I think that is from alot of walking I did today at work. I'm back to my normal eating habits and nothing really deters me other than whatever did before. No cravings really, I like fudgicle's but not eating tons and tons. I went the other day to CVS to get Carl's his perscription and found a few clearance items in the baby isle and picked them up. I got a pkg of 2 binki's, 2 bowles with covers and a spoon that tells you when the food is to hot, 4 tubes of balmax, 2 bottles of lotion, some breast pads and lil toss and go contiainers with lids. I made out very well saved $37.00 and it cost me about alil over $15.00 not bad. I think I'll be visiting there more to see what I can stock up on cheaply. I'm all about clearance items. I don't know if I had metioned it but a friend of ours is giving us a basinett that they used for there grandson and a bunch of clothes, I'm excieted. I can't wait to get it but have been procrastinating don't want to jinx myself to early.


No comments:

Post a Comment