Monday, May 25, 2009

16 weeks Aka 4 months


I've reached the 4 month mark and are very pleased. I started to feel the baby kick on Thursday May 21, 09 after eating a snickers bar. I felt it again on Saterday after drinking a mountain dew. I know what to drink & eat when I go for my gender u/s on June 9th. Two more weeks and counting. I think I may have gained a few pounds but I would expect that since I didn't gain anything last month. I'm already looking into taking birthing classes just as a refresher since it's been, almost 13 years. I'm also going to take a breastfeeding class, since I've never done it before and could use all the guidence I can get. Also since I bought a breast pump from a friend that didn't come with instructions and I've got no clue how it works. I'm hoping if I bring it with me to the class they can instruct me on how to use it. I'm going to get replacement tubing for it just for sanitary reasons. I'm feeling good all and all, my energy still dwindles here and there. I read that you shouldn't sleep on your back cause it cuts the blood supply off to the baby, so went and bought a body pillow in hopes it will help me stay sleeping on my side. Well see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment