Saturday, May 9, 2009

26 Weeks to go!!




Well I've had to go and buy new clothes, not maturnity per say but just a bigger size. I bought 45 pairs of shorts, size 16/18 and hoping they will get me through the summer atleast. I also found some maturnity tank tops on clearance and bought a few xxl also to get me started through the summer as the maturnity ones are to big right now. The baby is the size of my fist, oh how it's grown, I can't wait for my u/s in June to see what he/she is and how big it's grown. Last time I say it was the size of a grain of rice. I've heard the heart beat finally on the doppler using Carl's expensive headphones. The ones that came with the doppler arn't strong enough to pick up the sounds yet. I've also been experianceing alot of pelivic pressure to the point I had to call the dr's office. They tell me it's normal but don't remember feeling any of this with Arthur. I have my 14 weeks appt this Tuesday May 12 and I'll tell her whats been going on. I've filled out the paperwork for short term dissabilty so it's already whenever I may need it. Work is going fine except every week I grow more and more tired at the end of my days. My appitite is back to normal and has been meaning I'm not eating as much as I did in the begining, I'm just not that hungry. As of last Wed I've only gained a 1lb since my last visit, we'll see on Tuesday if it stayed that way, which would give me a total of 7lbs so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment