Sunday, May 17, 2009

15 Weeks


I've got 1 more week till I'm 4 months, my belly is growing quickly now. My clothes are very tight and can't be zipped or buttened, I found this out today trying to wear my long pants to work. My butt has grown along with my hips and theighs, along with my belly. My baby is almost the size of a softball which is excellent. I went to the dr on Tuesday May 12th and I didn't gain any weight this month, which I was very happy about, I hope it continues or if I do gain a few slow pace. She told me I can work up until I deliver which I don't see this happening, considering what I do for work, but she said by 28 weeks she wants me on desk work. We dn't have an option of desk work at Pepsi, so I'll most likely go on light duty and turn into a cleaning bitch for Pepsi. I've had a very busy weekend at work and are ready for a rest. I'm heading to bed as we speak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment