Saturday, April 11, 2009

25% of the way there


Well today starts 10 weeks and my baby has ended the emberonic stage and started the fetal stage, how exciting!! It's getting larger and my belly is slowly growing, my pants are getting less easier to zip never mind button that when out a few weeks ago. I'm still working and plan to as lnog as I can. My nausea has almost left only happens here and there. The fatigue is still around but not as bad. I'm finding myself getting out of breath faster. I've had a few more twinges here and there and seems to be alot of stretching type feeling at the top of my stomach right under my boobs. I started a new online program for medical billing and coding and should be down with it within 4 months but have up to a yr to finish it. I need to find something else to do for work, I don't know how long my body will stand working at Pepsi, with all that lifting and pulling. With this certificate program I can stay at home and work, thats what the advertise anyway. Well here's the pic of week 10

No comments:

Post a Comment