Thursday, October 15, 2009

36 weeks




Four weeks left to go and everything is almost ready for her arrival. Just a few odds and ends I still need to buy either for myself or for her. Dr's apt this week went well. She gained 6oz and now weighs 5lbs 4oz, I also gained 2lbs so I'm over my 20lb mark by 1lb. I didn't have any change in my cervix and she said next week I'll get yet another u/s to monitor her weight gain and will also discuss the options of getting her here. The Dr's says she should weigh at least 6lbs when she is born, but we'll see. I'd like to have her this month, so I can get back to work sooner and also cause the birthstone is prettier. October is an opal where Nov is an orange stone, not so pretty. Besides mom will be coming Nov 4Th and would rather have her visit with Adrionna then just me. Since she won't see her again until June or July when we go up to RI to get her baptized.

No comments:

Post a Comment