Thursday, October 1, 2009

34 weeks


Less than 40 days we should have alil girl to share our home with. We are very excited to meet her and I'm very excitied to get back to work. This staying home buisness is soo damn boring, plus it doesn't pay the bills, we are struggling month to month. This definelty won't happen again with the next pregnancy, I'll be looking shortly after I return to work for a new job that will allow me to work my whole pregnancy. We are actually looking to move to TN on the boarder of NC where there's more medical jobs for me. It probably won't be till spring/summer but we'll see. Depends on how bad the mold is this winter in the house. I went to the chiroprator today and jumped on their scale, it said I gained 3 1/2 lbs since last Wed, I hope thats not right. I go back next Wed Oct 7th for my next appt and can't imagine gaining another 3lbs before I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment