Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Half Way There!!


This week marks 20 weeks the half way mark. I'm feeling fine except for an occasional back and hip pain, along with aweful heartburn. We took a trip up to RI this past weekend and my mom had a great baby shower for me. I got alot of nice things are can't wait to use then on Adrionna. I've got 3 more weeks till my next Dr's appt and U/S. Hopefully they can confirm it's a girl 100% this time instead of just 85%. I'm getting very anxious to get started on her room but we have Tyler & Alex down till begin of Aug so it will get started on after that. I registered at Walmart lastnight, I will look on Target but think I've pretty much got it done. I can't wait for my next shower, then I can get the rest of what I need before she gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment